Dr. David Minkoff is a quack in Clearwater, Florida who was disciplined by the Florida Board of Medicine after the death of Lisa McPherson, a fellow Scientologist. His license was suspended for one year and he was fined $10,000.
Minkoff was also the subject of a lawsuit regarding Lisa McPherson’s death. He paid $100,000 to settle the suit.
Minkoff operates the LifeWorks Wellness Center in Clearwater, which advertises a number of discredited treatments, such as ozone therapy and homeopathy.
Minkoff has also been associated with the pseudoscience groups ACAM and Scientology.
- Quackwatch: Disciplinary Action against David Minkoff, M.D.
- St. Petersburg Times: Doctor settles his part of wrongful death suit
- Seattle Times: Public never warned about dangerous device
- Tony Ortega on Scientology: What you’ll find on the menu at the clinic run by a physician who’s also a Scientologist
- Scientology Critical Information Directory: David Minkoff
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.skepticfiles.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/david-ira-minkoff.pdf” title=”david ira minkoff”]
This review (Scientologist quack David Minkoff disciplined by medical board) was originally published at Skeptic Files.
To read the full review, go to –